Donations to Washburn Research
If these are activities you would like to encourage, then nothing encourages quite like cash.
I would ask for you to consider giving a donation to support my efforts.
This taxable donation to John Washburn be used for the following activities and expenses:
- Paying for open records requests. ITA reports are very thick.
- Paying for gasoline to and from meetings of the Wisconsin State Election Board.
- Paying for gasoline to and from other election activists in the Midwest.
- Paying for my cell phone bill which is used almost exclusively for election integrity related activites.
- Buying voting equipment for sale on eBay.
- Buying ancillary equipment need to test voting equipment I own.
- Other trips and expenses related to election integrity I have not thought of, but which my wife prefer not come out of the family budget.
- Buying election records under the Wisconsin Open Records Act.
- Messing with Texas.